Tuesday 27 August 2013

my experience? I have so many.Firstly,  in life science I have learned alot about the body not only the names of the different parts but also the different functions. Many of the groupwork tasks and assignment definitely helped me understand the work better and help me develop skills that I will need in my work place one day. It also helped me to learn that I can trust people and that I should trust people to do the job. Lastly, the pracs are awesomE especially things like this one!!! I mean who gets to blog as a prac in the science faculty? yah only  us  in the ecp!!!!!!!!!! and the lecture is the bomb coz its so chilled to convince her and shes super sweet lol.But on the other hand, it is also a bad thing because some of our lectures are pointless, and most is self study so it is pointless to attend. 

Then, ISC eisshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!  This is a headache of a module. I DO NOT appreciate it because I do not understand the purpose of it. They do not tell me what they want from me, apparently its a skills subject well, I wasnt born with a ISC brain so my skills must still develop.I also do not understand whats the purpose of staying till 5 if we done with the work at like 3:30?????? like i need my weekend you know!!!!!. Why did they change my teammates> i miss them :( so yeah but my facilitator is very nice and helpful. and also he is muslim so he kind of understands me better then the others.My new teammates are okay but some people have rather dominant personalities that clash with mine because everybody has their own opinion.

Mathematics.............LOL.Well the lecturers are better than my school teachers because they actually make the time and extra effort to ensure that we pass and that we understand and are comfortable as far as maths is concern.I am sure that if my lectures were my teachers last year, that i would pass and possibilly have gotten an A. It is the same math like I did on high school but I understand bettter because everything is taken on a slow easy pace and not like it was on high school where I had to pay r50 for extra lessons and learned absolutely nothing but i was rather more comfused when i left the building.I really blame my high school math teacher fir the reason I am in ECP. Then Mosard is hillarious with his phrases like "check yourself" and "mosard said" and most of all his funniest is " who can stand and say they dont understand". Nyika on the other hand, is very nice and funny  especially when he wants to call our parents because we do not behave in class, I mean am i in high school??.Then Thabelo has the coolest swag ever! thumbs up to the young lectures man . lastly my tutor percy is super hot i think i have a crush on him lol!! 

2 comments:

  1. very good discription... I think you're a bit hard on ISC LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ISC group work has help me accept other peoples ideas

    ReplyDelete